Monday, February 6, 2012

CHA New Releases

Well CHA is over and all new products for Winter 2012 have been released. Some products have been ordered, some have already shipped, and some we just cannot wait until they are ready to ship! We didn't make it to the show this year but I have been looking at the Blogs, the videos, and hearing the stories and I am excited for our UPS man to start making his daily deliveries very soon. Denise has been with one of her Reps placing orders all day and we just can't wait for them to arrive. In the meantime, here are my favorites from CHA releases:

Pink Paislee - Spring Jubilee


Graphic 45 - Little Darlings


Tim Holtz & Ranger - EVERYTHING! Ok, so although I can't wait for everything Tim Holtz to come in (let's be honest, it sells like crazy, that's what makes me love it all), I will just show you my favorites






Bo Bunny - Ambrosia & Weekend Market







Crate Paper - Storyteller




Echo Park - This & That (we are taking this on the cruise with us but it will be available to all of you next week)





Maya Road - Lots of fun new items




October Afternoon - Cakewalk





What do you think of this?

This Vintaj metals and mixed media seems to be quite popular and we have debated whether or not to bring it in. Ranger just came out with Patina and glaze to color the metal. Let us know what you think about this.....



There are my favorites so what are yours? I can't promise we will order everything but comment here and let us know what you would like to see us bring into the store. I wish we could order everything!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chanele, Yes, Yes, Yes, I do want this. Thanks, Sheila B.

Anonymous said...

I was talking about the Vintaj, sorry. Sheila B.