Sunday, August 26, 2012

1 Hour Mini Book

At the last minute, I decided to attend a friend's going away party and I didn't have a gift so what's the best going away gift for a friend?  A scrapbook, of course!  So I had exactly 2 hours to make a scrapbook, feed and bathe my children, and get ready.  I dedicated one hour to creating, so with this awesome Simple Stories paper, cardstock, chalk ink, and Stickles I made this little book:





(sorry about the poor photos, I was in a big hurry)

I added a flower, a couple rings, and some twine and left room for them to add their own favorite photos and journaling.  It was a very simple book and made easily with Simple Stories paper which has quotes, borders, pages, cut outs, and more, I LOVE their paper and we plan to get their new stuff very soon.  In the meantime, we have a really fun summer, travel, and Life Documented line that will all make great mini books for your summer photos or gifts.  Less than 1 hour and less than $10 for beautifully displayed memories!

No comments: