Friday, April 18, 2008

New new new!

Once again I found myself taking photos of new product and as usual, I am displaying it here for you to drool over. Then, of course, it is only natural for you to grab your purse, keys, and head out to the store to see it all for yourself!
There are tons of new Jolee's stickers, these are just a few of my favorites.

Oooooh, so pretty adding pearls to your scrapbook. So elegant and beautiful!
I LOVE anything that sparkles and this, I am simply head over heels for! It's a whole line of pretty 12x12 papers and everyone is embellished with glitter!!!!
New Far and Away travel line.

Here are a few designs with hot vacation spots like NYC, DC, Hawaii, and Vegas.
They have plenty of foreign papers as well.
This is from the same company and it is an entire line of Asian paper, some are even shimmery.


2 comments:

Heather said...

On the Far and Away travel line...do you guys have the words ones as well?

Chanele said...

Yes, we do have the word paper from hot spots in the US and other countries. Come by the shop and check them out.