Thursday, September 27, 2012

Krop for Kids is Almost Here!

We have been so busy in the store this week getting ready for our favorite crop of the year, Krop for Kids!  We have seen several of you come in this week getting ready for Saturday just like we are and we can't wait!  You still have one more shopping day before the event so come in Friday to stock up.  We will be bringing tons of product (some brand new) to the crop but we can't bring everything so the best way for a huge selection is to come shop.  We just restocked Glue Arts Adhesive, Scor Tape, and we are expecting Scrapbook Adhesives tape runners tomorrow.  Don't run out of adhesive, come get it before we sell it all.

Don't worry, if you aren't going to the crop, we will definitely be open Saturday for lots of shopping and we won't take everything the crop, there will be tons left in the store.  Have fun shopping or cropping this weekend, it's a great weekend to be a scrapbooker!

Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!  It will be much more fun for me than last year considering that I was a week and a half over due with my second child and approximately the size of a 3 bedroom house!  I can't even tell you how swollen my feet were after that!  This year I will be in much better shape :)


  
That was me a couple days after the crop, eek!

And here's my cuties now :)m


No comments: