Monday, July 2, 2012

Thank You

To Our Loyal Customers,

I just wanted to send a note of thanks for your contribution in keeping us open.  First and foremost I must thank God my savior for His blessings.  About 5 years ago, when my husband was laid off from his job as a construction supervisor, like so many others, and took a job cutting his pay in half, we did look into closing the business and selling the building. Every door was closed and we felt God was saying we were to stay open, and He would supply. I believe we are there for a reason and I so appreciate all of my loyal customers. Thank you for supporting us and coming to us before the other large chain stores.  So many of you tell me that when you go to any other stores you do not purchase things that we carry because you want to support us and keep us open.  We are in the running for the $250,000 grant so thanks to everyone who voted for us. I believe if it is God's will we will win, but if not, He will supply. Thanks again for all you do!  

Isaiah 40:31 They that wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.
Thank you,
Denise  

To celebrate your loyalty, we are having a 50% off Sale!  Starting Tuesday, July 3rd, we will have our classroom tables filled with product all 50% off!  This includes loads of 4th of July paper, pirate paper, and so much more.  Come check out the sale through Friday, July 6th.

50% off Sale 
Tuesday, July 2nd - Friday, July 6th
Get it before it's gone!

No comments: